Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New trimester. Same old feet

Yesterday marked the start of the new trimester at my school. I arrived around 9am in the city for my 9:30 class. It was a back to back day of the same teacher. Good thing he was a cool guy otherwise I wouldn't be able to take it. He also either didn't notice or didn't care I didn't have shoes on.

I got out at 1:30 and spent the entire day wandering the city, as usual. I went through Brown, Johnson and Whales, and RISD slapping my stickers on what looked to me like public signposts. I was out till around 1:00am and quickly fell asleep wondering what the next day would bring.

Today I rolled out of bed around 10:00 and stuffed a bunch of blank labels and a sharpie in m backpack. Typical class, English. Again the teacher seemed to completely miss my lack of shoes. I'd prefer to stay under the radar when it comes to classes. Anyway, I get out and it's raining. No matter water is water. I went back to the dorm to drop my things off and headed back out. Several times I lapped around the river area until it was time for class. The teacher was ill so it was a very brief class. There was no way she could have seen my feet so I have no idea wheather or not it'll be a problem.

Spoke to a few more curious kids today not much to report. Oh and by the way world, ITS DECEMBER FIRST and still barefoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment