Thursday, December 23, 2010

Custom Vibrams

I ordered a pair of Vibram Five Finger KSO's a long time ago. I barely ever use them being an avid barefooter. I noticed though, the few times I was supposed to wear them, some formal occasions, and at the occasional request of my parents the neon green tan weren't exactly formal.

So what I have decided to do is sharpie the tan parts of my KSO's black so they look a lot cooler now I think. I have a silver fabric marker so I might draw some stuff on them as well. The silver thought might ruin the questionably formal look now though. Oh well, any of you who are not quite courageous enough to go full on barefoot, or at a job that being barefoot at is impractical or unsafe, Vibrams are a good buy.

Barefooting is easy,
Barefooting is good for you,
Barefooting is NOT illegal,
Join the revolution,
GO BAREFOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment