Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pequot Trip

Todays barefoot wanderings took me to my old high school dropping my girlfriend off, then off to Connecticut. We spent our time wandering the grounds in and around the Pequot Reservation. Stop offs included, Friendly's restaurant, a development on the reservation, a stream beside it, the museum, and the Mystic Pizza II restaurant. I was not once confronted about my lack of shoes and got the chance to drop off a lot of cards around.


Friendly's


Walking around on a lightly dusted path


Beside a spring with my shod brother
 

Lovely little waterfall on a stream in Connecticut
 


The top floor of the Pequot Indian Museum


My feet looking at all the people gambling their money away

 

Persuaded him to kick off his shoes


Barefoot in Mystic Pizza II with my brother, the kid fly fisherman


Outside the Pizza place walking back to the car. Lots of fun today.

Barefooting is easy,
Barefooting is good for you,
Barefooting is NOT illegal,
Join the revolution,
GO BAREFOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment