Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

My day started around ten in the morning when I took my girlfriend to breakfast in New London. A customer took it upon himself to report me to the manager. It was fine though because we were on our way out and the lady is really nice and is a friend of ours. Anyway once we got back to our hometown we went to a shopping plaza to grab some last Christmas gifts for her friends. Our first stop was pier 1 imports.


Many people in the store saw my barefootedness but no employees commented. They also did have giant spoons and forks, definitely wanted them but they were $70.00


The store directly next to it was TJMaxx. I had absolutely no problem sneaking in there either. In both places I scattered a few cards hoping to get some visitors. I think putting my cards in the shoe department was rather clever. Anyway thats all I have for today. Tomorrow we have a lunch with a client of my father's at the Ocean House, should be great. 

Barefooting is easy,
Barefooting is good for you,
Barefooting is NOT illegal,
Join the revolution,
GO BAREFOOT!

Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment