Monday, December 20, 2010

Pretty Relaxed Day



After melting glass barefoot with my friend Alex last night, I fell into bed around 2:00 AM. I woke up to a Japanese rockstar singing in my ear, my alarm clock. It was 6:00AM. Since I got back before our local high school let out for break, I decided to pick up my lovely girlfriend and drive her to school. As I walked her to class she said I looked like a hobo, but thats ok.



After I dropped her off I saw a friend of mine and gave him my card. As soon as I got home I immediately fell into bed. My father and I went to lunch at the local 99 restaurant. As we expected, the food was sub par, but  I got in easily without shoes. Perhaps because I live in a beach community?

After lunch I went to pick her up from school. I was immediately met with a lot of scrutiny from the younger kids but thats fine,  I was able to give out several cards so maybe there will be some more traffic here. After school, we went down to Watch Hill so I could do some more ice walking. It really did feel good, very stimulating.


After dinner with her family, I drove home. My gas tank was below empty so I decided to fill up at 7/11. barefoot I walked into the store, paid for my gas, and pumped my fuel, no problems at all. I am really very glad less and less people are giving me a hard time about this.


Barefooting is easy,
Barefooting is good for you,
Barefooting is NOT illegal,
Join the revolution,
GO BAREFOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment