Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The 27th

My barefoot wanderings took me to a few places. No pictures up yet because I'm on the iPad.

I went to return some DVDs to Shaws. No problems at all. Thank God.

We also had to pick up some stuff at CVS. Again it was a nice stop with no prejudice or hate.

I went to a restaurant called W.B. Cody's and was told I needed shoes. I went back to the car because my family was with me and they don't yet fully support me. When I came back I was in the doorway putting on my cut sperry topsiders the woman came back and said it's a law and I informed her that it is not a law. She then childishly responded yes it is. She clearly doesn't know how to argue. You don't just say the same thing over again. Anyway I said that the law is a myth nowhere in america are there laws against being barefoot. I told her to look it up. She said she could get fined if a health inspector saw that. I told her she really needs to do her research because she is dead wrong.

On our way out I was going to present her with the paper FROM THE RHODE ISLAND DEPT OF HEALTH proving she was wrong. But my family didn't want to deal with it and insist I'm being disrespectful and ridiculous. So I am going to go back there probably today and I'm going to leave those new fact sheets I got from vistaprint. I really like that place and I am not going to be kicked out by a non existent law or by prejudiced ignorant employees. I have my rights to be barefoot especially since it's for my health! Hopefully this ignorance and injustice will fade away with the rest of these petty people. I am not giving up!

As always,

Barefooting is easy
Barefooting is good for you
Barefooting is NOT illegal
Join the revolution
GO BAREFOOT

Please comment!

2 comments:

  1. I always carry a copy of the health dept letter indicating that barefooting is legal and within health codes. Next time you can show that to the worried waitress. http://www.barefooters.org/health-dept/
    Keep 'em bare!
    Barefoot James

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true barefoot is awesome and natural shopping barefoot at the supermarket is so relaxed people see my dirty feet and the same old story bad looks and you might cut your feet and standing in the check out line you can hear shoe lovers say look at his dirty barefeet love to hear people say that one time on purpose I knew my barefeet were very dirty after some one spill a soda at the deli counter i was next in line stepped up and ordered my lunch meet my barefeet were to say lest very dirty floor was very sticky than did more shopping I was walking down a frozen section and bent over to get something some one saw my bare feet a lady she said that is gross being barefoot ldont care what people think so I look at my barefeet from stepping in the soda and the dirty floors yes I said to myself dirty barefeet pitch black not on purpose and not ashamed so standing in the check out line I made sure people saw my dirty feet best part other barefoot guy like me was in line to barefoot like me good job barefoot is awesome and natural dirty barefeet is part of the barefoot lifestyle after shopping went to buy cigarettes at wawa went to the men's room had to piss floor was just mopped than got my cigarettes more barefoot guys came in and I checked out their barefeet and they were just like mine we wanting in line all 4 of us barefoot one guy jokes barefoot himself hey nice shoes guys all us walked out side lit a cigarette and another another barefoot guy like me did to we all said being barefoot is awesome bottom line is barefeet in public places just do it

    ReplyDelete