Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nearly 2,000 views!

This blog has been viewed nearly 2,000 times! Since my last post a few days ago about reaching 1,500 views, there have been over 400 more. To me thats great news. My mission remains the same, to try to dispel rumors and ignorance about being barefoot, and to spread the word to help inspire more to kick off their shoes forever.

I picked my girlfriend up from school and was questioned by the kids a lot. Some of the people that had seen me the past few days were now talking to me instead of just muttering among their groups. I have passed out more cards hoping to get more visitors and more supporters. I also ran into my cousin, a fellow graduate of the High School and we had a good talk as always, he laughingly commented on my feet to which I responded, "it's like 40 out c'mon man!"

Anyway I am going to a meal at the Ocean House in Watch Hill. It should be fantastic. I will post a few pictures when I get back.

Barefooting is easy,
Barefooting is good for you,
Barefooting is NOT illegal,
Join the revolution,
GO BAREFOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment