Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am going on christmas break!

Hopefully it'll be nice an snowy so I can test my endurance in snow. I am going out for a walk today, hopefully I get lots of questions being its my last day for a few weeks in Prov. Oh well. I got away with yet another meal at the burger joint. At least 15 different employees from there and the next room Starbucks walked right by me and didn't challenge me on my bare feet. Maybe at least on my campus people are starting to wise up. I can only hope it'll continue. Anyway, heading out and shutting this computer down till I get back in early January. I will still post but more likely the majority of my posts will be tweets.
http://twitter.com/provBarefooter
Apologies,
But as always,

Barefooting is easy,
Barefooting is good for you,
Barefooting is NOT illegal,
Join the revolution,
GO BAREFOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment