Friday, January 14, 2011

Bungie

So I started a topic on a Bungie.net (creators of Halo) forum to see if there were any barefooters online there. Within a few minutes I got dozens of replies mostly like "Wear shoes weirdo" and things like that. I did however get some positive feedback and even got a barefooter from Colorado to stick up for barefooting a little bit too. So that was cool.

Anyway, I got told by a guy at 7/11 it was a law and through his thick accent I managed to tell him it isn't a law and I have proof it isn't and he wouldn't hear it (possibly understand it?). I was in a rush and was in no mood for a confrontation. I told him he was probably confusing a store policy with a law. They may have a policy against it I'll have to check. But yeah and then I got on the bus I had to catch after trudging through a lot of slushy crap I sat near the back of the bus and I hear someone (the driver) call back "Buddy do you have shoes?" I said yeah in my bag (vff smartwools) He told me that I had to have them on in the bus. Remembering the case of that kid in cali who was dropped off and left at a bus stop in the middle of nowhere at 11 at night, I didn't bother arguing because I had a dinner to get to. I was going to confront him but he was talking to another passenger and I was in a rush. Next time maybe.

As always,

Barefooting is easy
Barefooting is good for you
Barefooting is NOT illegal
Join the revolution
GO BAREFOOT

No comments:

Post a Comment