Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ripstiking Trip


Today we went all over the state "bombing" down hills on our various boards. Dan on a longboard, Harrison on a razor scooter, and me on a ripstik. Barefoot the entire time as usual I raced down hills hanging on for my life. For those of you who don't know what ripstiks are, they are two wheeled skateboards.


I eventually gained more comfort going downhill and by our second and third trips I was a natural. On one of our stops my brother went off of the road and took a break to do some fly fishing. After a few more adrenaline pumping runs I decided to move through the leaves thorns and streams to get to where he was. Both my brother and Dan were shocked I could tolerate the water temperature. It was no problem.



The day  brought many more hills and a lot of more barefoot fun. We finished it all off with a fantastic dinner at Dan's house. Another day in the life of a barefooter. It's easy without shoes.

GO BAREFOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment