Sunday, November 14, 2010

Night stroll

After I finally got my 27 iMac hooked up to the schools network I decided to go on a walk through the city. It was so great I walked all over the city with my new "facebook ME" shirt.
After a second loop around the city I took the skybridge over the highway so I could get to the other side of the city. As I was approaching the stairs to go down to the street a guard stopped me asking where I was going. I told him I was going outside I just used the skybridge as a shortcut. He told me I wasn't allowed in the mall without shoes and I didn't bother telling him there was no law against it because I was on my way out. I kept moving through the city and picked up to a jog. It was so great. I feel so healthy and so energized. GO BAREFOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment