Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Climbing

As if my barefoot hijinks were not odd enough, my brother Harrison ( KidFlyFisherman ) and I have taken to climbing buildings barefoot. Due to the publics nature to be alarmed at harmless activity, We do this predominately at night. I do have a few pictures of some day time climbing to show though.

Here they are.




These pictures were taken the first day I got home and did some climbing. I kept it simple only doing smaller buildings and walls. Like barefooting there is not need to rush into something I have no experience in doing. Most things in the world should be eased into. Baby steps are still steps. 



Barefooting is easy
Barefooting is good for you
Barefooting is NOT illegal
Join the revolution
GO BAREFOOT

Please comment!

Like what you see?
Tweet it!



No comments:

Post a Comment