Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Check your local laws.

Still think being barefoot in a restaurant is illegal? Below my photo is a link to a website with letters from every state Health Department. What state are you in? Click the link to your state and print out the letter and walk in confidently to any place you want. I went into campus dinging places today THREE times BAREFOOT. As we know, I am not breaking any laws. A university is private property, ok, you got me there, but then they would need a rule about it. I read the handbook. No such rule exists. Probably why there are no signs about it on the restaurants at my college. So to anyone who sees me in a dinging hall feel free to come up to me and say hi. If you are an employee who has intentions of throwing bogus health codes and university policies at me, turn around and go harass someone else.

Barefooting is easy
Barefooting is good for you
Barefooting is NOT illegal
Join the revolution
GO BAREFOOT

Please comment!

Like what you see?
Tweet it!

No comments:

Post a Comment