Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sorry about the lack of posts, Heres why.

While on my Ripstik caster board, the back wheel skipped out on a small patch of ice and I went flying knee first into the ground which was made of slabs of slate and granite. Contrary to most peoples beliefs, the incident had absolutely nothing to do with my bare feet. The wheels slipped, I fell, my knee hit the stone, my feet were not involved. An earlier post mentions specifics on that. Anyway I really haven't had all that much to report because for most of last and this week I have been taking it easy to heal up. Yesterday I made the journey out to Fort Mansfield and back an approximately three mile walk. Pictures for that Ill post later today.




Barefooting is easy
Barefooting is good for you
Barefooting is NOT illegal
Join the revolution
GO BAREFOOT

Please comment!





No comments:

Post a Comment