Saturday, February 19, 2011

Little Catch-Up

Lots of walking on the beach and some advertising


More ads. The videos wouldn't transfer so they'll be up later. They are on twitter I believe.


Walking on a rocky seashore below a gun position in Jamestown  I found an "Ancient footprint."
Very cool!


Similar size


Arch, toes and heel. More of a shoe print but still very curious haha!


In other barefoot news I went to the lovely Prime Time Cafe in Westerly and my feet are now known there. We had a conversation with our server about my feet and the total legality of barefooting and how I always carry a paper. Also went to Newport Creamery in Newport and had no problems which was nice. I really feel like a few of the other servers might have noticed, but ours did not.

As always my friends,


Barefooting is easy
Barefooting is good for you
Barefooting is NOT illegal
Join the revolution
GO BAREFOOT

Please comment!

Like what you see?
Tweet it!

No comments:

Post a Comment