Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Day Without Shoes

This is all for now until I get my hands on my fathers camera.


My day without shoes was at my father's 40th Reunion.


All formal but barefoot ofcourse 


If only in an effort to save her Italian Croc/Alligator shoes from the rain, mom walked across campus barefoot. 


She then did the 2.5 hour drive and pumped gas barefoot. 


Barefooting is easy
Barefooting is good for you
Barefooting is NOT illegal
Join the revolution
GO BAREFOOT

Please comment!

Like what you see?
Tweet it!


6 comments:

  1. "To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day . . . "
    Shakespeare, Macbeth

    We're all waiting for your promised post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we all know I am many things, none of which are "reliable" Unfortunately I get that from my father. Who has the memory chip with most of the pictures of us. I am uploading pictures from my phone now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad to see you're back, even on a limited basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that the activism of this country's privileged bourgeois children is always so short-lived and superficial?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well one day without shoes is an event that is supposed to show how hard it is without shoes. Barefooters like me often make fun of this event because it is just another manipulative corporate event to fool people into thinking being barefoot is difficult. So, to many barefooters, ODWS is just another day without shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barefoot is not a difficult thing for the people who live in rural areas.. Because they hardly wear shoes..

    ReplyDelete